Baked Vegan Falafel Recipe
You'll love this baked vegan falafel recipe with canned chickpeas, if you're into healthy oil-free plant-based treats. My simple falafel balls are full of flavour and have perfect consistency despite being gluten-free.
Those baked vegan falafels is a great recipe to try out, because:
- It's so easy and simple to make.
- Requires only 15 minutes of prep time.
- Great recipe for batch cooking.
Furthermore, those baked vegan falafels have more great qualities:
- Candida diet friendly
- Made of whole food ingredients
1/2 cup grated raw cauliflower
1 tbsp ground chia seeds
2 tsp curry powder
1/4 tsp smoked paprika
1 tsp Himalayan salt ( or less )
to taste black pepper
1 small onion
2 medium garlic cloves
3 tbsp water
handful fresh parsley leaves
1. Start by properly draining and rinsing canned chickpeas. Then, peel and roughly chop onion and garlic and grate or process raw cauliflower.
2. Next, add the chickpeas, ground chia seeds,...
See the full directions on my site