Easy Homemade Chocolate Donuts
You will never want store-bought donuts again after you try The Best Homemade Donut Recipes by Victor's Kitchen! The sweet simplicity and flavor of these donuts will have you craving the recipes for years to come!
Few things are better than a sweet, moist, and delicious homemade donut. You will seriously be in love with these to die for donut recipes the moment you taste them!
- 1.In a Bowl Take 1 Cup Lukewarm Milk and Add 1 Tbsp Powdered Sugar
- 2.Mix the sugar in the Milk thoroughly
- 3.Add. 2 Tsp Active Dry Yeast and Mix well so that no lumps remain.
- 4.Cover with a plastic Wrap and keep at rest for 15-20 Minutes in a warm Place.
- 5.Take a Large bowl and add 1 ½ cups of (Flour) Maida.
- 6.Add: 2 Tbsp Powdered sugar, 2 Tbsp Milk powder and ¼ Tsp Salt and Mix Well.
- 7.Slowly add the Activated Yeast Mix Milk in the bowl and mix till a soft dough is made.
- 8.Add: 1 Tbsp Butter and mix it in the dough till the butter is absorbed.
- 9.Cover the bowl with a plastic wrap and keep the bowl in a warm place for 1 ½ -2 Hours so that the dough rises and doubles in size.
- 10.After 2 Hours – Sprinkle some dry flour on the dough and punch it with the fingers so that the trapped air is released.
- 11.Dust the table counter with dry flour and transfer the dough.
- 12.Knead the dough for 4-5 minutes by Spread and fold method.
- 13.Roll the dough on the counter and cut the desired size donuts. You can use a cup or glass to cut the dough into desired shape/size.
- 14.Always dust the edges of the cutter being used to prevent it from sticking. Dust a tray or plate and transfer the donuts.
- 15.Take around 1 ½ cups of oil in a pan. Heat the Oil and bring the flame to medium low.
- 16.Now fry the donuts from both the sides till they turn pink in colour. And now Fluffy and Soft Do Nuts are ready.
Ingredients for Decoration of Chocolate Coated Donuts
- 1.Do Nuts
- 2.White Chocolate Compound – 75 Grams
- 3.Brown Chocolate Compound – 100 Grams.
- 4.Assorted Coloured Sweet Vermicelli – 1 Tsp Each.
- 5.Microwave the white and brown chocolates in separate bowls for 30 seconds each for melting.
- 6.Dip the Donuts in the molten chocolate as shown and decorate them with the assorted sweet vermicelli's according to your choice and taste.
1 (½ Cups) All-Purpose Flour
1 Cup Milk ( Lukewarm )
2 Tsp Active Dry Yeast
1 tbsp. Butter
3 tbsp Sugar (Powdered)
2 Tbsp Milk Powder