Healthy! Moist, tender chicken, stuffed with spinach, artichokes, and cream cheese.
Spinach Artichoke Chicken
Also seen on Living Healthy, Loving Me
Ingredients4 chicken breast ( boneless, skinless )
4 ounces cream cheese ( light )
1/2 cup artichoke hearts ( chopped )
1 cup spinach leaves ( chopped )
2 tablespoons garlic ( minced )
to taste salt and pepper
to taste Olive oil
Directions1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Pound out your chicken till spread thin.
3. In a separate bowl, mix artichoke hearts, spinach, and garlic in a bowl.
4. Using a spoon, place a scoop of cream cheese mixture on one side of chicken, and then roll chicken up, using a toothpick to secure. Complete the other 3 chicken breasts.
5. Place chicken roll ups in a shallow, greased, baking pan. Brush chicken with EVOO and season with desired amount of salt and pepper.
6. Bake for about 35 minutes in oven, or until chicken is 165 degrees Fahrenheit. For most tender chicken, pull chicken out once it reaches 155 degrees, cover with foil, and let residual heat of pan cook the chicken the rest of the way.
4From Living Healthy, Loving Me